Welcome to the Finger Lakes! Our theme song:


In a town this size, there's no place to hide
Everywhere you go, you meet someone you know...
In a smokey bar, in the backseat of your car
In your own little house, someone's sure to find you out
What you do and what you think
What you eat and what you drink...

(Kieran Kane)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas



Oh, I yust go nuts at Christmas
Shopping sure drives me berserk
On the day before, I rush in a store
Like a poor bewildered yerk.

I look at nightgowns for my wife

Those black ones trimmed in red
But I won't know her size and so
She'll get a carpet sveeper instead.
 Yogi Yorgesson, 1949.


Don't go berserk!  There's still time to get Amazon's Holiday Deals, with free shipping, at the top of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet memory,
    I listened to this as a young child on the radio in Marshall, MN on our green table radio.... I thought it was so funny when someone slugged uncle ben in the argument. Merry Christmas everyone
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete