Finger Lakes taxpayers were forced to contibute to the half billion dollars that Obama gave to the Solyndra conspirators. Andrews Stiles summarizes how the solar panel gonifs split the loot.
Until your neighbors understand that Karen Alters' two $55,000 "bonuses" and Chris Gronet's $450,000 "severance package" were stolen from American families, this crime wave will continue indefinitely.
- Karen Alter, senior vice president of marketing, received two $55,000 bonuses on April 15 and July 8 of this year, on top of her $250,000 annual salary.
- Ben Bierman, executive vice president of operations and engineering, received $120,000 in bonuses this year on top of his $276,000 salary.
- Paula Camporaso, vice president of information technology — $80,000 in bonuses on top of her $107,000 salary.
- Dave Sanat, vice president of supply chain — $80,000 in bonuses on top of his $111,000 salary.
- Bill Stover, the company’s CFO who took the fifth before Congress at a September hearing, was awarded at least $120,000 in bonuses on top of his $367,000 salary.The document also reveals that Chris Gronet, one of Solyndra’s founders, was “transitioned to the role of adviser and consultant” from his position as CEO on July 1, 2011, and negotiated a severance package worth more than $450,000.