Welcome to the Finger Lakes! Our theme song:


In a town this size, there's no place to hide
Everywhere you go, you meet someone you know...
In a smokey bar, in the backseat of your car
In your own little house, someone's sure to find you out
What you do and what you think
What you eat and what you drink...

(Kieran Kane)

Friday, February 4, 2011

No Bud Light for me, I'm drinking


Honorary Finger Lakes resident Greg Sullivan lists "10 Luxuries We Don't Do Without."  Here's #5, go read the rest!
5. First-Class Booze - I have a hell of a time in other people's houses. They drink diet beer. If they're rich, they drink expensive diet beer. You can get Guinness in a can, with a nitrogen depth charge inside to make it pour like the best pub on earth, in a Walmart in Treestump, Maine; but everyone walks past it to get a thirty pack of Bud Dry Draft Lite Ice. I'd rather have one Guinness a week than ten diet Buds. Actually, I'm dividing by zero here; I don't want any diet Buds. Life is too short to drink diet beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment