Anti-SAFE Act activist Al Belardinelli reports from Cooperstown
To recieve Al's updates, send an email, subject line:"sign me up" to email@example.com
The Shocking Fact:
A Presidential visit combined with the Governor of New York Draws Fewer Than 200 supporters to Cooperstown, NY.
On May 22, 2014, the president of America and the Governor of New York came to The Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY on a mission to promote tourism and baseball. Yes, on a bright spring day – at the start of the baseball season – at the Baseball Hall of Fame the 2 most influential elected officials were the stars of an utter failure. Even a trumped up media cannot spin it into a major positive event.
The True Facts:
There were more media reporters attending than spectators who came to see the president and the governor; and the Protestors outnumbered everyone combined by at least 7 to 1.
One would expect huge crowds, traffic jams, parking problem, stores filled and hordes of activity to occur. NONE of that happened:
- The village was deserted
- Businesses and shops were absolutely empty
- The streets were void of even normal traffic
- Parking lots were empty
- NO baseball stars, sports stars or baseball enthusiasts were in attendance.
- NO baseball paraphernalia was to be seen .
- There was NO joy, celebration or “tourism” to be seen anywhere in the area